Create a request to establish or renew a Reciprocal Student Exchange Agreement
For assistance with the Academic Approval System, click "Contact" above.
The academic approval tracking system will automatically route the request (including all accompanying forms and documents) to the following groups for approval and/or notification.
- Department (Approval is required from the Chair or other designated approver for the department)
- College (Approval is required from the Dean or other designated approver for the college or unit in the preceding step)
- Research Integrity, Security & Compliance (Approval is required by the RISC)
- General Counsel (Approval is required from the General Counsel's office of the University of Florida)
- UF SACS Director (Approval is required by the UF SACS Director)
- International Center (Approval is required from the UF International Center)
- AA (Final approval is required from the Associate Provost for Academic Affairs)
Required Documents - New Agreements
Require Documents - Renewals
Enter Academic Approval Tracking
Click the start button below to start the approval process by completing the approval form (requires GatorLink login).
- Process ID:280
- Page name:
- Page title:
- Forms: Reciprocal Student Exchange Agreement