Undergraduate / Professional Programs

For general inquiries regarding undergraduate and professional programs please contact the Registrar's Office at 392-1374.

For information about Academic Learning Contracts, please contact the Office of Institutional Assessment.

Graduate Programs

For information about graduate degrees, certificates, and curriculum, please contact Dr. Judy Traveis, Assistant Dean, The Graduate School, at

General questions about the Academic Approval website

For procedure or policy questions, please contact Casey Griffith at or Toby Shorey at

Questions about the Approval Tracking application

If you need assistance with the technical aspects of the Approval application (have trouble uploading forms, need to add new approvers, etc.) please submit a help request. The Provost/AA Application Support request form can be found on this page The direct link to the Approval Tracking application is: