Modifying the Delivery Platform of an Undergraduate Program
This process should be used to offer an existing undergraduate major or minor through UF Online.
The academic approval tracking system will automatically route the request (including all accompanying forms and documents) to the following groups for approval and/or notification.
- Department (Approval is required from the Chair or other designated approver for the department that will offer the academic program, typically following review by the department curriculum committee.)
- College (Approval is required from the Dean or other designated approver for the college or unit in the preceding step, typically following review by the college curriculum committee.)
- APUG Review (Approval is required by the Associate Provost for Undergraduate Affairs)
- UCC (Approval is required from the University Curriculum Committee.)
- UFO (Approval is required from the UF Online Committee.)
- OUR (Approval is required from the Office of the University Registrar.)
- OIPR [N] (The Office of Institutional Planning and Research is notified of the request.)
- SASS (The change will be entered into the Student Academic Support System, effective in the term approved for the request.)
- CAT (The change will be entered into the undergraduate catalog, effective in the term approved for the request.)
- College [N] (The College is notified of request approval.)
- Catalog Copy - document showing the proposed catalog copy, prepared as a Microsoft Word document.
Enter Academic Approval Tracking
When you have prepared the required documents, click the start button below to enter the approval tracking system (requires GatorLink login).
Process ID: #212
Page name: Program_Modify_Platform_Ugrad-Pro
Page title: Modify Program Delivery Platform, Ugrad/Pro
Form: Online Form ID 29