Create a request to establish a new International Memorandum of Understanding
For assistance with the Academic Approval System, click "Contact" above.
The academic approval tracking system will automatically route the request (including all accompanying forms and documents) to the following groups for approval and/or notification.
- Department (Approval is required from the Chair or other designated approver for the department that will offer the course)
- College (Approval is required from the Dean or other designated approver for the college or unit in the preceding step)
- Research Integrity, Security & Compliance (Approval is required by the RISC)
- General Counsel (Approval is required from the General Counsel's office of the University of Florida)
- International Center (Approval is required from the UF International Center)
- AA (Final approval is required from the Associate Provost for Academic Affairs)
Enter Academic Approval Tracking
Click the start button below to start the approval process by completing the approval form (requires GatorLink login).