Closing an Undergraduate Minor
This process should be used to close (terminate) an undergraduate minor.
- Department (Approval is required from the Chair or other designated approver for the department that will offer the academic program, typically following review by the department curriculum committee.)
- College (Approval is required from the Dean or other designated approver for the college or unit in the preceding step, typically following review by the college curriculum committee.)
- APUG [N] (The Associate Provost for Undergraduate Affairs is notified of the request.)
- UCC (Approval is required from the University Curriculum Committee.)
- OUR (Approval is required from the Office of the University Registrar.)
- SASS (The change will be entered into the Student Academic Support System, effective in the term approved for the request.)
- CAT (The change will be entered into the undergraduate catalog, effective in the term approved for the request.)
- College [N] (The College is notified of request approval.)
- Catalog copy - current and proposed Undergraduate Catalog copy edited using the “track changes” feature in Microsoft Word.
Enter Academic Approval Tracking
When you have prepared the required documents, click the start button below to enter the approval tracking system (requires GatorLink login).
Process ID: #183
Page name: Minor_Close_Ugrad
Page title: Close Minor, Ugrad
Form: Online Form ID 38