Welcome to the new site for Academic Approval Tracking. This site contains information and instructions on how to obtain official approval for proposals to add, change or terminate degree programs, certificates, curriculum changes and courses. If you would like to submit an approval request please choose from one of the options below.
- Courses - New courses, changes, terminations of an existing course.
- Certificate Programs - New certificates or changes to an existing certificate program.
- General Education, Writing and Math Requirements - Application for courses to satisfy a general education requirement.
- Academic Learning Compact/Academic Assessment Plan - Update, revise, or submit new Academic Learning Compacts or Academic Assessment Plans for undergraduate programs or certificates.
- Curriculum Changes - New minors/tracks; changes to majors/minors/tracks, critical tracking, eight semester plan.
- Degree Programs – New degree programs, terminate, suspend, or reactivate an existing program.
- Department Updates - This process is used to track implementation of updates to departments.
You must log in with your GatorLink account in order to access pending requests.